Now you can add up to 25 icons.
Dead simple and even better.
PS- you MUST go here and then customize. 🙂
I saw this post today at reelseo.com and thought it was a very nice, fairly concise list of where to go to market your videos on the web and where to go to create an RSS feed. I wanted to include it on here because I think its pretty damn good. Read on:
I am not sure why, but it is a pain in the ass to find the URLs for the various video search and video sharing websites where you can upload your video and/or submit your video RSS and/or MRSS feeds.
If anyone has links to additional ones that I am missing, please add below in the comments.
Where to submit Video RSS and MRSS Feeds
Where to submit Videos via Upload
- Download.com and CNET TV – http://www.cnettv.com
- Youtube – http://www.youtube.com
- MetaCafe – http://www.metacafe.com
- Revver – http://www.revver.com
- MSN Live Video Search – http://video.msn.com/video.aspx.
- BlipTV – http://www.blip.tv
- When you upload to BlipTV, your videos can be syndicated to accounts you have on other Web sites such as blogs, iTunes , Yahoo Video, AOL Video, MySpace, FaceBook, and Feedburner.
- Submit and Upload Videos to Blip
- Veoh – http://www.veoh.com
- When you submit to Veoh, they syndicate your video to youtube, myspace, and google video.
- Upload Videos to Veoh
- AOL Video – www. http://video.aol.com/
- Myspace Video -http://vids.myspace.com/
- Break – http://www.break.com
- DivX’s Stage 6 – http://stage6.divx.com/
- Daily Motion – http://www.dailymotion.com
- Vimeo – http://www.vimeo.com
- Sevelload – en.sevenload.com
Other Ways to get your Videos On Video Search & Sharing Sites
- Miro – Miro converts any media RSS feed into a channel.
- Video Upload Pro – Software to submit your videos to multiple video sites including Atom Films, Blip.tv, BoFunk, Bolt, ClipShack, EvideoShare, Flurl, Google Video, Guba, Jumpcut, Live Video, Myspace Video, PutFile, Veoh, Vimeo, Yahoo Video, Youtube, and more….
- HeySpread – Free online tool to send videos to multiple sites
- TubeMogul is the hands down the best free tool to submit videos to multiple video sharing sites in one go. Currently supporting Metacafe, MySpace, Yahoo, Revver, AOL Video, DailyMotion, Blip, and BrightCove, TubeMogul does a great job at syndicating your videos out to these video sharing sites with full support for Titles, Tags, and Descriptions and provides analytics for you to track your video views across all of these websites. I highly recommend this free tool.